Tule Publishing is a small publishing house that focuses on authors. Our emphasis is e-publishing first, then print for selected titles. Tule’s publishing calendar is rapidly filling for 2015, but we are still accepting submissions for 2015 and beginning to plan ahead for 2016.
- A full-service publisher. We pay for professional editing, cover art, formatting, e-conversion, marketing support, social media.
- Selective. We do not accept every submission.
- Generous. Our contracts for accepted work yield high percentages for the author.
Tule is not:
- A self-publisher. We accept only manuscripts that fit our quality standards and imprint descriptions.
- A cooperative publisher. We require no financial input from you, just quality writing and marketable books.
- A volunteer operation. We employ experienced professionals to edit, format, e-convert, publish, and market your manuscript in the most successful way possible.
How do I submit to Tule?
- Familiarize yourself with our imprints.
- Select the imprint you are submitting for.
- Send us your bio (with links to any websites or social media you have).
- Send us a synopsis of your book and a first chapter.
- We don’t require that you have an agent, but if you do, send us the contact information and we can forward a copy of our author contract.
When you’re ready, send your submissions to: