Amy Kathryn Jones is the author of steamy contemporary romance featuring a wide variety of swoon-worthy heroes and the women who never saw them coming. A labor and delivery nurse by trade, she’s no stranger to happy endings and new beginnings. She moonlights as a married mother of two and part-time pet wrangler, but she loves nothing better than quiet time at her home in Dallas, Texas.
A huge fan of reality TV, romantic comedies, and Pride and Prejudice, she has a soft spot for hot messes, men in glasses, hidden tattoos, and dimples that pop. Other passions include colorful pens, craft books, clever banter, and comfy clothes.
After being showcased in Pitch Wars, she went on to become a 2018 Golden Heart Finalist in the contemporary romance category.
Amy Kathryn's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing August 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Amy Kathryn Jones loves reality dating shows! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing May 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Release day blog post featuring Amy Kathryn Jones (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)