Interested in writing for Tule Publishing? Come check out our imprints and find which suits your story best!
At Tule Publishing, we value our commitment to the author. We are a publishing company founded by an author, for authors. We are interested in working with authors who know their brand and vision, and are passionate about what they write. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We accept both agented and unagented submissions that have not been previously published.
It is necessary that submissions to our romance imprints have a central romance plot with a happily-ever-after, or at least, a happy-for-now ending. We ask that for all imprints your stories fall within the categorized lengths below:
- Novella: 35k – 45k words
- Short Novel: 45k – 60k words
- Long Novel: 60k – 100k words
We will look at novellas that are less than 35k words if they are part of a collection.
We are also very interested in stories with series potential.
As we are a digital first publisher, we would like to work with authors who have a strong online presence and who are committed to promoting and marketing their work. We do work with debut authors, but expect those authors to actively build their brand.
Please note: We are currently accepting a very limited number of submissions for our Southern Born and Women’s Fiction imprints, but please check back for updates.
This is the first and largest imprint by Tule Publishing. Come join us in our beautiful fictional town of Marietta, Montana or any of our other towns set in Big Sky Country, where western romance, small towns, and cowboys are always on the menu.
You might be a good fit for Montana Born if you write:
- Strong alpha heroes
- Sexy or Sweet romance
- Small town romance
- Western romance
Be whisked away for a romantic escape. Holiday stories are filled with faraway places, tycoons, and royals so pack your bags and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for:
- Alpha heroes – American as well as international
- Interesting settings
- The always appealing bad boy
Calling all historical, paranormal, and fantasy writers!
We are interested in your historical, paranormal, and fantasy manuscripts. We are especially drawn to stories filled with alpha heroes and strong-willed women who can hold their own. At this point, we are not looking for sweet heat level stories for Muse.
- Magnetic alpha heroes
- All periods from Victorian to Vikings
- Western romance
- Classic tropes with a fresh take
- Tough brotherhoods
- Alpha heroes
- Time Travel
- All things magical
Our newest imprint houses our erotic romance stories. If you write spicy, sexy stories focused on the hero and heroine and their romantic relationship, Eros might be for you.
We are currently accepting submissions in all genres of erotic romance. Including, but not limited to: contemporary, paranormal, historical, BDSM, and LGBTQIA.
- clean, sweet romances
- light inspirational romances
Specific submission calls:
- Fresh takes on classic romance tropes
- Strong, savvy heroines
- Quick, witty banter between hero and heroine
- Stories with series potential
How do I submit to Tule?
- Familiarize yourself with our imprints.
- Select the imprint you are submitting for.
- Send us your bio (with links to any websites or social media you have).
- Send us a synopsis of your book and the full manuscript.
- We do not require that you have an agent, but if you do, send us the contact information and we can forward a copy of our author contract.
When you are ready, send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org