A small-town Georgia girl, Shannon finds no greater joy than stepping into the lives and worlds created by the written word. Despite a severe aversion to reading as a child, Shannon has since found a passion for literature that she’s nurtured with incessant reading and a Bachelor’s degree in English. It’s this passion that lets her bring her own imagination to life. Living in Athens, Ga with her sister and their four-legged furry friends, she is almost always in the middle of a book, working on her own stories, or traveling to seek inspiration in the world around her.
Shannon 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing June 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Shannon Stults talks writing and horses (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)