Congratulations to Tule author Kaylie Newell for being selected as a RITA (the highest award of distinction in romance fiction) finalist for Best Contemporary Romance: Short for her book Tanner’s Promise (Book 1 of The Harlow Brothers series). Winners will be announced at the 2019 Romance Writers of America annual conference July 24.
When the Australian Romance Readers Association, Inc. held their annual awards on Feb. 23, Tule’s own Outback Brides series won the prestigious Favourite Continuing Romance Series 2018.
Kelly Hunter‘s Maggie’s Run racked up three coveted awards, including Favourite Australian Romance of 2018.
Tule Publishing Group is excited to announce the acquisition of a sparkling paranormal fantasy by debut author and neurosurgeon, Maria Guglielmo. Based on Middle Eastern mythology and legend, the story features a reluctant sorcerer, a mighty (flighty and shopping obsessed) jinn, fallen angels Harut and Marut, and a looming war between worlds.”
- Favourite Short or Category Romance: Maggie’s Run by Kelly Hunter
- Favourite Continuing Romance Series: Outback Brides
- Favourite Australian Romance Author 2018: Kelly Hunter
- Favourite 2018 romance that made me cry: Maggie’s Run by Kelly Hunter
- Favourite Australian romance of 2018: Elsa’s Stand by Cathryn Hein, Maggie’s Run by Kelly Hunter
Click here for the full list of nominations