Tule’s one goal is to publish fantastic stories by the best writers. We want to delight our readers and satisfy our authors’ desire for creativity, freedom, and commercial success. Many of our authors are from the traditional NY world of publishing, with an existing reader fan base.
Our books are the heart of our site, our business, and our passion. We have imprints to suit every mood and taste — and there are more, coming soon!
The authors we publish all have unique styles and terrific voices. You’ll become a big fan, if you aren’t already!
Want to learn about new books, coming events, maybe a contest or two? Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about what’s going on – special offers, contests and the inside scoop on all the action.
Welcome to Tule!
Tule Publishing brings you the best in commercial fiction, from romance to chick-lit to compelling women’s fiction. Whether you’re in the mood for sexy or sweet, Tule brings you fresh, modern, and exciting plots and beloved classic romance. Each of our imprints brings you something different, and there’s something for everyone!
Tule is currently accepting submissions for the 2020 and 2021 calendar. Please note that we are currently accepting mystery submissions in addition to romance and women’s fiction manuscripts. We recognize that love is both universal and personal and we are always interested in original story telling and diverse experiences. We are currently seeking stories with unique and diverse voices for all imprints.
Specific Submission Calls:
- Cozy mysteries
- Crime fiction
- Domestic suspense thrillers
- Political suspense novels
- Detective stories (especially with female sleuths)
- Fresh takes on classic romance tropes
- Reunion romances
- Strong, savvy heroines
- Quick, witty banter between hero and heroine
- Stories with series potential
- New adult romance stories
- Domestic thrillers
- Stories with diversity
To learn more, we encourage you to read our submission guidelines.
Tule Publishing launched its first imprint, Montana Born, in September 2013, adding two new imprints, Southern Born and Holiday, in 2014, and is expanding its latest imprints Muse, Spirit, and Eros in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Even though Tule Publishing focuses on e-publishing, all of our books are also available virtually at major retailers (Amazon, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, GooglePlay, and Smashwords) with over half also available from Ingram, as both print and digital. If you are a bookseller interested in carrying books published by Tule for print, please visit our Contact Us page and complete the form. A Tule sales professional will contact you within 24 hours.
If you’re interested in submitting a manuscript for possible publication, please review our submission guidelines.
It’s easy to keep up with all things Tule. To make sure you never miss a new release or fantastic giveaway, sign up for our newsletter here!
Our newsletter goes out once a week and covers latest releases and any other pertinent information at the time.
Who We Are
Tule Publishing is a small publishing house that focuses on authors. Our emphasis is e-publishing first, then print for selected titles. Tule’s publishing calendar is full for 2018, but we are accepting submissions for 2019 and 2020.
- A full-service publisher. We pay for professional editing, cover art, formatting, e-conversion, marketing support, social media.
- Selective. We do not accept every submission.
- Generous. Our contracts for accepted work yield high percentages for the author.
Tule is not:
- A self-publisher. We accept only manuscripts that fit our quality standards and imprint descriptions.
- A cooperative publisher. We require no financial input from you, just quality writing and marketable books.
- A volunteer operation. We employ experienced professionals to edit, format, e-convert, publish, and market your manuscript in the most successful way possible.
Tule is Also:
- Tule Productions, an exciting offshoot of everything we’re doing with books at Tule Publishing!
Tule Productions was founded in 2015 by author and Tule Publishing founder Jane Porter. A necessary next-step in telling the Tule stories that readers have come to love, Jane endeavored to find a path to production for some of the many Tule books that readers know and love. Tule has more than a dozen properties under option and in various phases of production. We look forward to the exciting journey into this next phase for Tule Publishing which is Tule Productions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Jane Porter – Founder & CEO
Margaret Marr – Managing Director & Representative
Meghan Farrell – Executive Editor