Denise N. Wheatley is a lover of happily-ever-afters and the art of storytelling. She has written (and ghostwritten) numerous novels and novellas that run the romance gamut, from contemporary to paranormal, sweet to steamy. Denise strives to pen entertaining stories that embody matters of the heart, while creating characters who are strong, colorful and relatable.
She is an RWA member and received a B.A. in English from the University of Illinois at Chicago, the city where she was born and raised. When Denise is not sitting behind a computer, you can find her in a movie theater, on a tennis court, watching true crime television or chatting on social media.
Denise N. 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Love at the Icicle Café in Women’s World Magazine! (Tule News)
- LOVE AT THE ICICLE CAFÉ: Release day blog post featuring Denise N. Wheatley (via the Tule Blog)
- Denise N. Wheatley and Stacey Agdern featured on Buzzfeed! (Tule News)
- 24 Days of Cookies — Delicious Recipes From Your Favorite Authors! (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly and Library Journal Review Love at the Icicle Café (Tule News)