USA Today Bestselling and RITA-nominated author Heidi Rice is married with two sons (which gives her rather too much of an insight into the male psyche). She also works as a film journalist and was born in Notting Hill in West London (before it became as chi-chi as it is in the film starring Hugh Grant). She now lives in Islington in North London – a stone’s throw away from where they shot Four Weddings and a Funeral… (She has asked Hugh to stop stalking her, but will he listen?!)
She loves her job because it involves sitting down at her computer each day and getting swept up in a world of high emotions, sensual excitement, funny feisty women, sexy tortured men and glamorous locations where laundry doesn’t exist … Not bad, eh.
Then she gets to turn off her computer and do chores (usually involving laundry).
Heidi's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing September 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Our Books available for LibraryThing Early Reviewers, request by 7/30 (via the Tule Blog)
- Men of Marietta Series Kicks Off Today! (Tule News)
- Four Tule Authors Nominated for the 2016 RITAs! (Tule News)
- Fun Facts: The Fairy Tales of New York (via the Tule Blog)