Jennifer Gracen hails from Long Island, New York, where she lives with her two sons. After spending her youth writing in private and singing in public, she now only sings in her car and is immersed in her passion for writing. She loves to write contemporary romance for readers who look for authentic characters and satisfying endings. When she isn’t with her kids, doing freelance proofreading, or chatting on Twitter and Facebook, Jennifer writes. Her romantic women’s fiction Seasons of Love series was published by Booktrope Editions, and she’s already hard at work on her next series, a contemporary romance trilogy for Kensington. Jennifer is a member of the Romance Writers of America and is active in the Long Island Romance Writers, as well as being a member of CTRWA.
Jennifer's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Read About Love for Romance Awareness Month! (via the Tule Blog)
- Father’s Day Recommended Reads: Part 1 (via the Tule Blog)
- Mother’s Day Recommended Reads: Part 2 and introducing OVERDRIVE (via the Tule Blog)
- Sexy Summer Collection Live (Tule News)
- Jennifer Gracen takes over the Tule Blog for Read A Romance Month! (via the Tule Blog)