Kelly Cain is a native Californian but has spent the last couple of decades in Texas, currently residing in the live music capital of the world, Austin. Consequently, most of her books are set somewhere between those two locations.
Kelly writes multicultural romance with determined women directing their own fates, and the swoon-worthy men who adore them. She loves reading most genres but please don’t ask her to pick just one. However, she can pick her favorite book boyfriend – Will Herondale.
When she isn’t reading or writing, Kelly is most likely using a genealogy site to research her extended family, both old and new. Or cooking/baking something delightful.
She has two adult daughters, and a new granddaughter. Visit her website kellycainauthor.com for more info.
Kelly's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- A TASTY DISH in USA Today Article! (Tule News)
- A TASTY DISH: Release day blog post featuring Kelly Cain! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing March 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- An Acquired Taste in Woman’s World and First For Women Magazine! (Tule News)
- Library Journal Gives Starred Review to An Acquired Taste (Tule News)
- AN ACQUIRED TASTE: Release day blog post featuring Kelly Cain (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing June 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly Reviews An Acquired Taste (Tule News)
- 24 Days of Cookies — Delicious Recipes From Your Favorite Authors! (via the Tule Blog)