Lisa has been an avid romance reader and fan since she read her first Nora Roberts novel at the age of 13 after wandering the aisles of her local bookstore. Lisa loves that romance has the power to inspire, and believes that HEAs are for everyone.
Lisa writes light contemporary romantic comedies with a liberal dash of snark and banter. She enjoys delving into the complexity of Asian and immigrant family experiences, and celebrates female friendships in her trademark dry, witty style. As an Asian-American author writing own voices Asian American stories, Lisa hopes that her books will show the diversity of the Asian-American experience, and the importance of every reader being able to see themselves represented on the page.
Having grown up in Pennsylvania and helping out at her parents’ restaurant, Lisa has never bothered to learn to cook. She has two liberal arts undergraduate degrees and a J.D, and in her former life she was an intern, then Legislative Assistant for a PA State Representative. She also worked as a paralegal at a boutique law firm. Lisa is a politics junkie (don’t get her started on the wonder that is The West Wing!), indulges in naps whenever possible, and believes Netflixing in her pajamas and ordering take out qualifies as the perfect weekend. As a self-described Twitter addict, you can tweet her @laforesta1!
Lisa's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- THE RACHEL EXPERIMENT: Release day blog post featuring Lisa Lin! (via the Tule Blog)
- The Year of Cecily is one of the best new romance books! (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing January 2023 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Lisa Lin is featured in Buzzfeed! (Tule News)
- Audio Deals for Beth Kendrick and Lisa Lin! (Tule News)
- Library Journal Reviews The Year of Cecily (Tule News)