Sasha Summers grew up surrounded by books. Her passions have always been storytelling, romance and travel–passions she’s used to write more than 20 romance novels and novellas. Now a best-selling and award winning-author, Sasha continues to fall a little in love with each hero she writes.
From easy-on-the-eyes cowboy, sexy alpha-male werewolves, to heroes of truly mythic proportions, she believes that everyone should have their happy ending–in fiction and real life.
Sasha lives in the suburbs of the Texas Hill country with her amazing and supportive family and her beloved grumpy cat, Gerard, The Feline Overlord. She looks forward to hearing from fans and hopes you’ll visit her online.
Sasha 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Sasha Summers discusses fall activities and dogs! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Father’s Day 2020 Recommended Reads (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)