USA Today Bestselling Author Sasha Summers writes stories that celebrate the ups and downs, loves and losses, ordinary and extraordinary occurrences of life. Sasha pens fiction in multiple genres and hopes each and every book will draw readers in and set them on an emotional and rewarding journey. When not writing, she’s reading or spending time with her family somewhere in the Texas Hill Country. With a puppy on her lap and her favorite Thor mug full of coffee, Sasha is currently working on her next release.
She adores hearing from fans and invites you to visit her online.
Sasha 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Pumpkin Patch Sweethearts is a top indie book for B&N! (Tule News)
- Father’s Day Recommended Reads (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Sasha Summers discusses fall activities and dogs! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Father’s Day 2020 Recommended Reads (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)