Charlene Sands is a USA Today Bestselling author writing sexy contemporary romances and stories set in the Old West. Her stories have been honored with the National Readers Choice Award, the Cataromance Reviewer’s Choice Award and she’s a double recipient of the Booksellers’ Best Award. She was recently honored with Romantic Times Magazine’s Best Harlequin Desire of 2014. Charlene is a member of the Orange County Chapter and Los Angeles Chapter of Romance Writers of America.
When not writing, she enjoys great coffee, spending time with her four “princesses”, bowling in a woman’s league, country music, reading books from her favorite authors and going on movie dates with her “hero” husband. Sign up for her newsletter at www.charlenesands.com for new releases and special member giveaways. Charlene loves hearing from her readers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*Bold, strong, heart-melting heroes… and always real good men.*
Charlene's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Father’s Day 2020 Recommended Reads (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Charlene Sands discusses she-sheds and reunion romances (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing April 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- FOUR new releases from three imprints this week! (Tule News)
- Celebrate the Release Day of Taming the Texas Cowboy with Author Charlene Sands! (via the Tule Blog)
- Bachelor Auction: Fact or Fantasy? by Charlene Sands (via the Tule Blog)