Native Texan Patricia W. Fischer is a natural born storyteller. Ever since she listened to her great-grandmother tell stories about her upbringing the early 1900’s, Patricia has been hooked on hearing of great adventures and love winning in the end.
On her way to becoming an award-winning writer, she became a percussionist, actress, singer, waitress, bartender, pre-cook, and finally a trauma nurse before she realized she needed to get her butt to a journalism class.
After earning her journalism degree from Washington University, Patricia has been writing for multiple publications on numerous subjects including women’s health, foster/adoption advocacy, ovarian cancer education, and entertainment features.
These days she spends her days with her family, two dogs, and a few fish while she creates a good story with a touch of reality, a dash of laughter, and a whole lot of love.
Patricia's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Patricia W. Fischer dishes on her beginnings and hot firefighters! (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing September 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July New Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Learn about RESISTING THE DOCTOR with author, Patricia W. Fischer RN! (via the Tule Blog)
- Burning with Desire is Out Today! (Tule News)