For Kaylie Newell, storytelling is in the blood. Growing up the daughter of two writers, she knew eventually she’d want to follow in their footsteps. While she’s written short stories her whole life, it wasn’t until after her kids were born that she decided to shoot for the moon and write her first romance novel. She’s now the proud author of over a dozen books, including the RITA® finalist, Christmas at The Graff.
Kaylie lives in Southern Oregon with her husband, two daughters, an elderly Chihuahua mix, a blind Doberman, and two indifferent cats.
Visit Kaylie at http://www.facebook.com/
Kaylie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Some of our Top-Rated Books in 2018! (via the Tule Blog)
- Our Books available for LibraryThing Early Reviewers, request by 8/27 (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Our Books available for LibraryThing Early Reviewers, request by 7/30 (via the Tule Blog)
- Congratulations to the 2018 RITA® Finalist! (Tule News)
- Falling for the Ranger is here! (Tule News)