Sarah Vance-Tompkins was born in a small town in northern Michigan. She received an MFA in Film Production from the University of Southern California, and went on to work in feature film development for ten years. Prior to film school, she worked as an on-air radio personality. She is a lifetime reader of romance and is excited to be writing in the genre. She and her husband live in Southern California with a glaring of unruly cats.
Sarah's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Sarah Vance-Tompkins Shares Her Favorite Appetizer and Dessert In Time for the Holidays! (via the Tule Blog)
- THE CHRISTMAS DILEMMA: Release Day Blog Post Featuring Author Sarah Vance-Tompkins! (via the Tule Blog)
- WISHING FOR MR. RIGHT: Release day blog post featuring Sarah Vance-Tompkins! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)