Winter Austin perpetually answers the question: “were you born in the winter?” with a flat “nope,” but believe her, there is a story behind her name.
A lifelong Mid-West gal with strong ties to the agriculture world, Winter grew up listening to the captivating stories told by relatives around a table or a campfire. As a published author, she learned her glass half-empty personality makes for a perfect suspense/thriller writer. Taking her ability to verbally spin a vivid and detailed story, Winter translated that into writing deadly romantic suspense, mysteries, and thrillers.
When she’s not slaving away at the computer, you can find Winter supporting her daughter in cattle shows, seeing her three sons off into the wide-wide world, loving on her fur babies, prodding her teacher husband, and nagging at her flock of hens to stay in the coop or the dogs will get them.
She is the author of multiple novels.
Winter 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- InD’tale Magazine Reviews Hush, My Darling (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Winter Austin listens to crime podcasts! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing January 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Winter Austin loves writing about strong women! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- InD’tale Magazine Reviews The Killer in Me (Tule News)