Tule’s Southern Born imprint is thrilled to announce its two newest releases this week: The Billionaire’s Bid by Kaira Rouda and Caught Up in You by Kim Boykin!
To celebrate, we’re giving away TWO prizes to TWO lucky book lovers! All you have to do is answer the questions below in the comments and check back next Tuesday to see if you’re the winner!
Giveaway Question #1
What do you love about second-chance romances like James Putnam and Aubrey Templeton‘s story in The Billionaire’s Bid?
Giveaway Question #2
Do you have memories of your high school crush? Declan Enright is someone Shelby Worthington can’t seem to forget in Caught Up in You.
Good luck, Southern Born readers!
Delicious recipes straight from the kitchens of your favorite Tule authors.
In The Trouble with Christmas, Lily and Avery bake a huge batch of decorated Christmas cookies. Avery loves using sprinkles and shiny silver beads on her Christmas tree shaped cookies.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Cookie Cutters: Holiday themed, of course! Lily and Avery love Christmas trees and candy canes
- Parchment paper
- Desired decorations: sprinkles, beads, icing, glaze (recipe included below)
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Beat sugar and next 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture beating just until blended
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions; flatten each into a 1/2-inch thick disk. Wrap each in plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes
- Working with one disk at a time, place on a lightly floured surface; roll to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with cookie cutter. Place 1 inch apart on parchment paper lined baking sheets. Chill another 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
- Decorate as desired!
Key Lime Glaze
(based on Southern Living magazine recipe)
Stir together 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tsp lime zest, 2 tbsp Key lime juice, 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk, and 1/4 tsp kosher salt until smooth. Stir in up to 2 tsp water, 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency.