Delicious recipes straight from the kitchens of your favorite Tule authors.
* KC Crocker, you have won a free ebook of your choice! Please email email@example.com to claim your prize. *
- 2 sticks (8 oz) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) white sugar
- 1 cup (8 oz) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups (about 18 oz) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 packets choc chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars until uniform. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour and baking powder; beat until smooth. Add choc chips.
- For best results, refrigerate the lot for 1-2 hours.
- Dollop lumps of dough onto a baking tray lined with foil, leaving 2 inches between.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, or until golden, and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Kate Hardy is the award-winning author of more than 60 novels for Harlequin, Entangled and Tule Publishing.
She lives in Norwich in the east of England with her husband, two teenage children, a springer spaniel called Byron, and too many books to count. She’s a bit of a science and history nerd who loves cinema, the theatre, and baking (which is why you’ll find her in the gym five mornings a week – oh, and to ballroom dancing lessons). She loves doing research, especially if it means something hands-on and exploring. (That’s how the ballroom dancing started…)