Jeannie Moon has always been a romantic. When she’s not spinning tales of her own, Jeannie works as a school librarian, thankful she has a job that allows her to immerse herself in books and call it work. Married to her high school sweetheart, Jeannie has three kids, three lovable dogs and a mischievous cat and lives in her hometown on Long Island, NY. If she’s more than ten miles away from salt water for any longer than a week, she gets twitchy.
Jeannie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Congratulations Eve Gaddy and Jeannie Moon! (Tule News)
- Visit with “Weekend with Her Bachelor” author Jeannie Moon! (via the Tule Blog)
- Complete Royal Holiday Series Now Available! (Tule News)
- End of April Brings New Titles from Montana Born, Southern Born, and Holiday Books (Tule News)
- “Until You” Exclusive Excerpt and Giveaway! (via the Tule Blog)