Delicious recipes straight from the kitchens of your favorite Tule authors.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Reese’s pieces
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely broken pretzels
Makes 30-32 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Lower heat to simmer. Continue to stir until the butter turns a caramel shade (approx. 7-9 mins). Cool pan in a cold water bath in the sink (approx. 15 mins).
- Combine eggs, baking soda, coarse salt, and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Whisk in cooled butter.
- Whisk in brown sugar.
- Stir in flour, ½ cup at a time. Stir pretzels, chocolate chips, and Reese’s Pieces.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using Tbsp take a well-rounded scoop of dough and place on tray. Space cookies an inch or two apart.
- Bake 12-13 minutes.
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming contemporary romances with rugged cowboys, sexy billionaires and enchanting royalty. Internationally published with books translated into nine languages. She is a two-time winner of the RT Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Award, the CataRomance Reviewers’ Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous other awards.
Now living her dream, she resides with her very patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats. When she’s not plotting out her next romance, you can find her curled up with a mug of tea and a book.