Barbara Hannay is a former high school English teacher who was first published in 1999. Since then she has written over forty books for Harlequin and has published eight single title novels with Penguin Australia.
With more than twelve million copies sold worldwide, Barbara’s novels have earned her five RITA nominations from Romance Writers of America and she won a RITA award in 2007. She is also the recipient of two Romantic Book of the Year awards in Australia and one of her novels is currently being developed as a television movie by Brainpower in Canada. Barbara lives with her writer husband on a misty hillside in Far North Queensland.
Barbara's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- 2022 ARRA Awards Finalists! (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Barbara Hannay shares her hero and heroine’s first kiss! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing May 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Barbara Hannay discusses the Outback Brides and Wirralong! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Barbara Hannay discusses her new Outback Bride: Jenna (via the Tule Blog)