Elizabeth is convinced life is better with good coffee, chocolate, and a pair of hiking boots. Ever since her elementary school librarian “published” her epic childhood tales—complete with laminated handmade covers—she’s enjoyed exploring the world through literature. She fell in love with the harsh Texas desert where she found inspiration for charismatic cowboys and the stubborn women who tame them while documenting prehistoric rock art as a student at the University of Texas at Austin.
A recovering archaeologist and biomed research coordinator, Elizabeth spends her days penning heroes ranging from Scottish and Medieval warriors to Texas cowboys crowned with Stetsons. Whether in kilts or pearl-snaps, her heroes wear plaid! Known for her Ladies of Scotland series written for Entangled Publishing, as well as her HEA at USA TODAY recommended Christmas Wore Plaid, she’s excited to join Tule Publishing and introduce her debut contemporary western romance, Texas Rose, in 2022. She currently lives on a mountainside in West Virginia with her husband, sons, and various pets. Always honored to hear from readers, make sure to follow her on Facebook, Bookbub, Twitter, Goodreads, and Instagram.
E. Elizabeth's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing July 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- THE COWBOY’S TEXAS SKY: Release day blog post featuring E. Elizabeth Watson! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing April 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: E. Elizabeth Watson shares her love for archaeology! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)