Bold, Breathtaking, Badass Romance.
When she’s not pretending to be a rock star with purple hair, award-winning author Heather Novak is crafting sex positive romance novels to make you swoon! After her rare disease tried to kill her, Heather mutated into a superhero whose greatest power is writing stories that you can’t put down.
Heather tries to save the world (like her late mom taught her) from her home near Detroit, Michigan, where she lives with Mr. Heather and a collection of musical instruments. She is part of the LGBTQ+ community and believes Black Lives Matter.
Follow her at www.HeatherNovak.Net
You can learn more about Heather’s rare disease at: HeatherNovak.net/Hypopara
2021 BEQ Pride Magazine’s 40 LGBTQ Leaders Under 40
2019 Writer’s Digest Self Published E-Book Awards, Honorable Mention (Romance)
2019 Chanticleer International Book Awards: Chatelaine Book Award, First Place (Romantic Fiction)
2019 Write Touch Readers’ Award Winner (Wisconsin, Romance Writers of America)
2019 New England Readers’ Choice Winner (New England Chapter, Romance Writers of America)
Heather's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Heather Novak shares cool book art! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Blood Thinners in Bawdy Bookworms Box! (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Heather Novak was inspired by The Princess Bride! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing June 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- BLOOD THINNERS: Release day blog post featuring Heather Novak! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing April 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly Reviews Blood Thinners (Tule News)
- So Many Tule Audio Deals! (Tule News)