Ieshia Wiedlin grew up in Detroit, Michigan, and currently resides in Brookfield, IL, which is a suburb of Chicago. She is married and has two great kids, Lucas and Zoey. She has always loved writing and telling stories, mostly sci-fi and fantasy, and is a huge junkie for all things Marvel and Star Wars. But somehow in the midst of loving all things sci-fi, she was a sucker for all things Molly Ringwald. Ieshia became a huge fan of rom-coms and loves stories with strong women characters. Growing up the youngest, and the only girl on her block, she craved strong women who fell in love. She loves romances with strong women leads who have conviction, but are also filled with humor. It’s important to her that women in her stories are smart, strong, loving, and funny, and also represent for sci-fi geeks and music lovers everywhere.
Ieshia's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS: Release day blog post featuring Ieshia Wiedlin! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- THERE YOU ARE: Release day blog post featuring Ieshia Wiedlin (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- So Many Tule Audio Deals! (Tule News)