Fiona McArthur has written more than forty books and shares her medical knowledge and her love of working with women, families and emergency services in her stories. In her compassionate, pacey fiction, her love of the Australian landscape meshes beautifully with warm, funny, multigenerational characters as she highlights challenges for rural and remote families, and the strength shared between women. She always champions the underdog, and the wonderful, ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Then that bit of drama thrown in because who doesn’t love a few tears, a heartfelt sigh of relief and a big happy smile at the end? Make that gorgeous man earn the right to win his beautiful and strong-willed heroine’s heart because that’s something she believes in. And, absolutely, happy endings are a must.
Fiona's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Fiona McArthur loves the Outback Brides! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Fiona McArthur’s ‘Lacey’ is a 2020 RWNZ Koru Award Finalist! (Tule News)
- Fiona McArthur’s ‘Holly’s Heart’ wins 2019 RWNZ Koru Award! (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing July New Releases (via the Tule Blog)