Award-winning contemporary romance author, Kadie Scott, grew up consuming books and exploring the world through her writing. She attempted to find a practical career related to her favorite pastime by earning a degree in English Rhetoric (Technical Writing). However, she swiftly discovered that writing without imagination is not nearly as fun as writing with it.
No matter the genre, she loves to write witty, feisty heroines, sexy heroes who deserve them, and a cast of lovable characters to surround them (and maybe get their own stories). She currently resides in Austin, Texas, with her own personal hero, her husband, and their two children, who are growing up way too fast.
Kadie also writes award-winning paranormal romance under the name Abigail Owen.
Kadie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing January 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Kadie Scott delves into opposites & how they attract (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July New Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Father’s Day Recommended Reads: Part 1 (via the Tule Blog)