Contemporary Romance Author Charlee James was introduced to a life-long love of reading listening to her parents recite nightly stories to her and her older sister. Inspired by the incredible imaginations of authors like Bill Peet, Charlee could often be found crafting her own tales. As a teenager, she got her hands on a romance novel and was instantly hooked by the genre.
After graduating from Johnson & Wales University, her early career as a wedding planner gave her first-hand experience with couples who had gone the distance for love. Always fascinated by family dynamics, Charlee began writing heartwarming novels with happily-ever-afters.
Charlee is a New England native who lives with her husband, daughters, two rambunctious dogs, a cat, and numerous reptiles. When she’s not spending time with her tight-knit family, she enjoys curling up with a book, practicing yoga, and collecting Boston Terrier knick-knacks.
Charlee's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- 2021 Booksellers’ Best Award Finalists (Tule News)
- HOME SWEET CHRISTMAS: Release day blog featuring Charlee James (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing November 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly Reviews Home Sweet Christmas (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Charlee James discusses her writing process! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly Reviews Dangerous Water (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing September 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Mother’s Day Recommended Reads: Part 2 and introducing OVERDRIVE (via the Tule Blog)