After a short career as a feature writer and TV critic, Kathleen O’Brien turned to writing romance, and the job fit so well she never looked back. Now she’s published more than forty titles, is a five-time finalist for the Romance Writers of America’s RITA award, and holds an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. She lives near Orlando with her former-journalist husband, just down the road from their two grown children and, of course, the ever-famous Mouse.
Kathleen's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Meet Tule Publishing’s First 10 Brides as Part of our #Tule10 Anniversary! (via the Tule Blog)
- Get to know the Amalfi Night Billionaires Authors! (via the Tule Blog)
- Complete Royal Holiday Series Now Available! (Tule News)
- End of April Brings New Titles from Montana Born, Southern Born, and Holiday Books (Tule News)
- Three New Titles Coming Next Week (Tule News)