Katja Desjarlais is a music teacher by day and a paranormal romance writer by moonlight. She is an unapologetic music addict with an obsession for bad Bach puns despite her irrational aversion to Baroque. Her favorite words include ‘plethora’ and ‘dapper’, and she is physically repulsed by the word ‘moist’. Katja’s interest in the paranormal can be traced to her early childhood movie choices and to the collection of books she has stored on her phone for reading emergencies.
Desjarlais lives in northern Canada with her husband, three children, and polydactyl cat. Her summers are spent driving across North America with her family, while the long Canadian winters are made more bearable by attending heavy metal concerts.
Katja's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Katja Desjarlais’s heroine was a mystery to her! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing March 2022 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- 2019 Holiday Gift Guide – Tule Publishing (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)