Bestselling author Laurie LeClair writes romantic comedy, contemporary romance, and contemporary women’s fiction. Laurie’s habit of daydreaming has gotten her into a few scrapes and launched her to take up her dream of writing. Finally, she can put all those stories in her head to rest as she brings them to life on the page.
Laurie considers herself a New Texan (New England born and raised and now living in Texas). She lives in Central Texas with her husband, Jim, who thankfully indulges her love of chocolate and storytelling.
Laurie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing September 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Laurie LeClair discusses small towns and spaghetti (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing March 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publishers Weekly Reviews Picture Perfect Bride (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Laurie LeClair Dishes Out Letters, Loves & Laughs (via the Tule Blog)