Award-winning suspense author Leslie Marshman is (finally) putting her psychology degree to good use, getting inside the heads of her characters and figuring out what makes them tick. She writes novels that feature kick-ass heroines, the heroes who love them, and the bad guys who fear them.
Leslie called Denver home until she married a Texan without reading the fine print. Now she lives halfway between Houston and Galveston and has learned to embrace the humidity. Her household includes two miniature poodles named Harley and Davidson, and a three-legged box turtle named Stumpy.
If she’s not at her computer making things up, you’ll probably find her camping at a lake, a fishing pole in one hand and a book in the other.
Leslie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Meet Tule Publishing’s First 10 Mystery Authors as Part of our #Tule10 Anniversary! (via the Tule Blog)
- Goode Over Evil is a top indie book for B&N! (Tule News)
- Tule Author Q&A: Leslie Marshman talks strong female characters! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing June 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- ‘Goode Over Evil’ Is a Double Finalist! (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing September 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)