Patty Blount writes instruction guides by day and novels by night. On a dare by her oldest son, she wrote her first novel in an ice rink. Though never published, Penalty Killer was the subject of so many seventh grade book reports, the English teacher requested a copy and later returned it, covered in red ink. Patty is always looking for great story ideas. Her debut novel, Send, was conceived after her boss suggested she learn about social networks. Patty lives on Long Island with her family, a fish, and lots of books.
Patty's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Our Books available for LibraryThing Early Reviewers, request by 8/27 (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Patty Blount: The Story Behind the Story of “His Touch” (via the Tule Blog)
- Four new releases this week! (Tule News)
- Patty Blount’s Italian Rainbow Cookies Recipe (via the Tule Blog)