Sarah Mayberry is the award-winning, best selling author of more than 30 novels. She was born in Melbourne, Australia, and is the middle of three children. Sarah picked up a love of romance novels from both her grandmothers and has always wanted to be a writer. In line with this ambition, she completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Professional Writing and Literature. It took her ten years and multiple attempts before her first book was accepted. During that time, Sarah worked in magazine publishing and the television industry, contributing to the internationally known Australian serial drama “Neighbours” and co-creating teen drama series “Karaoke High”. Sarah currently splits her time between writing for television and writing novels. She lives in Melbourne by the bay with her husband and a small, furry Cavoodle called Max. When she isn’t writing, she loves reading, cooking, going to the movies and buying shoes.
Sarah's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Meet Tule Publishing’s First 10 Brides as Part of our #Tule10 Anniversary! (via the Tule Blog)
- Meet Tule Publishing’s First 10 Authors as Part of our #Tule10 Anniversary! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing April 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Bachelor Auction Authors LIVE on Authors on the Air! (Tule News)