I have been reading love stories for as long as I can remember and when I ‘met’ the classic authors like Jane Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, Henry James The Brontë sisters, etc. during my Honours studies, I was hooked for life.
I married my college boyfriend and soul mate and after 43 years, 3 interesting and wonderful children and 3 beautiful grandchildren, he still makes me weak in the knees. We are fortunate to live in the picturesque little seaside village of Betty’s Bay, South Africa with the ocean a block away and a beautiful mountain right behind us. And although life so far has not always been an easy ride, it has always been an exciting and interesting one!
I like the heroines in my stories to be beautiful, feisty, independent and headstrong. And the heroes must be strong but possess a generous amount of sensitivity. They are of course, also gorgeous! My stories typically incorporate the family background of the characters to better understand where they come from and who they are when we meet them in the story.
Elsa's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing June 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Elsa Winckler tackle chemistry & career changes (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Elsa Winckler Talks Interior Inspiration (via the Tule Blog)
- Our Books available for LibraryThing Early Reviewers, request by 7/30 (via the Tule Blog)
- Celebrate the release of WHERE THE RIVER BENDS with author Elsa Winckler! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July New Releases (via the Tule Blog)