Nan Reinhardt has been a copy editor and proofreader for over twenty-five years, and currently works mainly on fiction titles for a variety of clients, including Avon Books, St. Martin’s Press, Kensington Books, Tule Publishing, and Entangled Publishing, as well as for many indie authors.
Author Nan writes romantic fiction for women in their prime. Yeah, women still fall in love and have sex, even after they turn forty-five! Imagine! She is also a wife, a mom, a mother-in-law, and a grandmother. She’s been an antiques dealer, a bank teller, a stay-at-home mom, and a secretary.
She loves her career as a freelance editor, but writing is Nan’s first and most enduring passion. She can’t remember a time in her life when she wasn’t writing—she wrote her first romance novel at the age of ten, a love story between the most sophisticated person she knew at the time, her older sister (who was in high school and had a driver’s license!), and a member of Herman’s Hermits. If you remember who they are, you are Nan’s audience! She’s still writing romance, but now from the viewpoint of a wiser, slightly rumpled, post-menopausal woman who believes that love never ages, women only grow more interesting, and everybody needs a little sexy romance.
Nan's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- 24 Days of Cookies — Delicious Recipes From Your Favorite Authors! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing November 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- TULE AUTHOR Q&A: Nan Reinhardt Talks Xmas Reads & Dry Reds (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)