After writing more than twenty-five novels and novellas set in the English Regency, award-winning historical author Julia Justiss expanded her focus to pen stories that take place on the frontier of the Texas Hill Country, near where she lives with her native-born Texas husband.
An avid reader who began jotting down plot ideas for Nancy Drew novels in her third grade spiral, Julia went on to write poetry and then speeches, sales promotion material and newsletters as a business journalist, before turning to fiction. Her awards include the Golden Heart for Regency from Romance Writers of America, The Golden Quill, and finals in Romantic Times Magazine’s Best First Historical, the National Readers Choice, the Daphne du Maurier and All About Romance’s Favorite Book of the Year.
Julia's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing July 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- THE COWBOY chosen as Fresh Pick by Fresh Fiction (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing May 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing April 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Visit with author Julia Justiss on her real AND book birthday! (via the Tule Blog)