Award-winning author Michelle Beattie began writing in 1995, almost immediately after returning from her honeymoon. It took 12 long years but she achieved her dream of seeing her name on the cover of a book when she sold her novel, What A Pirate Desires, in 2007. Since then she’s written and published several more historical novels as well a contemporary. Her pirate books have sold in several languages, been reviewed in Publisher’s Weekly and Romantic Times. Two of her independent self-published works went on to win the Reader’s Choice Silken Sands Self-Published Star Contest.
When Michelle isn’t writing she enjoys playing golf, reading, walking her dog, travelling and sitting outside enjoying the peace of country life. Michelle comes from a large family and treasures her brothers and sister as well as the dozens of aunts, uncles and cousins she’s proud to call family. She lives outside a tiny town in east-central Alberta, Canada with her husband, two teenage daughters and their dog, Ty.
Michelle's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing January 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Some of our Top-Rated Books in 2018! (via the Tule Blog)
- Celebrate the Release of A Cowboy’s Temptation with Michelle Beattie! (via the Tule Blog)
- Michelle Beattie’s “A Cowboy’s Temptation” Up for Pre-Order (Tule News)
- The first Montana Born historical romance is here from Michelle Beattie! (via the Tule Blog)
- Visit with Michelle Beattie and enter to win a copy of “Her Pirate to Love!” (via the Tule Blog)
- Two new releases this week! (Tule News)
- Help unlock Chapters 1 and 2 of Michelle Beattie’s “Her Pirate to Love”! (via the Tule Blog)