When not writing, USA Today bestselling author Alissa Callen plays traffic controller to four children, three dogs, two horses and one renegade cow who really does believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. After a childhood spent chasing sheep on the family farm, she has always been drawn to remote areas and small towns, even when residing overseas. Once a teacher and a counselor, she remains interested in the life journeys people take. Her books are characteristically heart-warming, emotional and character driven. She currently lives on a small slice of rural Australia.
Alissa's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- His Christmas Cowgirl – Available now! (Tule News)
- “A Montana Born Christmas” Hits USA Today Bestseller List (Tule News)
- “His Outback Cowgirl” Giveaway and Exclusive Excerpt! (via the Tule Blog)
- Her Big Sky Cowboy Giveaway! (via the Tule Blog)
- Alissa Callen’s Melt in the Mouth Gingerbread (via the Tule Blog)