USA Today Bestselling author C. J. Carmichael has written over 45 novels in her favorite genres of romance and mystery. She has been nominated twice for the Romance Writers of America RITA Award, as well as RT Bookclub’s Career Achievement in Romantic Suspense award, and the Bookseller’s Best honor.
She gave up the thrills of income tax forms and double entry book-keeping in 1998 when she sold her first book to Harlequin Superromance. Since then she has published over 35 novels with Harlequin and is currently working on a series of western romances with Tule Publishing. In addition C. J. Carmichael has published several cozy mystery series as an Indie author.
When not writing C. J. enjoys family time with her grown daughters and her husband. Family dinners are great. Even better are the times they spend hiking in the Rocky Mountains around their home in Calgary, and relaxing at their cottage on Flathead Lake, Montana.
Visit C.J.’s website at http://CJCarmichael.com
CJ's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing October 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Giveaway: Bitter Root Mysteries series (via the Tule Blog)
- Christmas in July Giveaway – EXTENDED for newsletter subscribers! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule’s first Mystery is out today! (Tule News)
- Entertainment Weekly Announces C.J. Carmichael’s “A Bramble House Christmas” Movie Release (Tule News)
- CJ Carmichael’s “A Bramble House Christmas” Optioned for Made-for-TV Movie (Tule News)
- Four Tule Authors Nominated for the 2016 RITAs! (Tule News)
- “A Montana Born Christmas” Hits USA Today Bestseller List (Tule News)
- Two New Montana Born Releases Out Today (Tule News)
- CJ Carmichael’s “Good Together” Playlist (via the Tule Blog)