Years ago someone told Anne McAllister that the recipe for happiness was a good man, a big old house, a bunch of kids and dogs, and a job you loved that allows you to read. And write. She totally agrees.
Now, one good man, one big old house (since traded for a slightly smaller house. Look, no attic!) a bunch of kids (and even more grandkids) and dogs (and one bionic cat) and seventy books, she’s still reading. And writing. And happier than ever.
Over thirty plus years Anne has written long and short contemporary romances, single titles and series, novellas and a time-travel for Harlequin Mills & Boon and for Tule Publishing. She’s had two RITA winning books and nine more RITA finalists as well as awards from Romantic Times and Midwest Fiction Writers. One of the joys of writing is that sometimes, when she can’t go back in person, she can go back in her mind and her heart and her books.
Anne's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Anne McAllister discusses her Horse Thief Mountain heroes! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing May 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- THE COWBOY STEALS A LADY: Release day blog post featuring Anne McAllister (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing March 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing February 2021 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- 24 Days of Cookies — Delicious Recipes From Your Favorite Authors! (via the Tule Blog)
- More audio books on the way! (Tule News)
- Romantic Reads for Galentine’s Day (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Royal Wedding, PLANNING A ROYAL WEDDING 4: THE BEST MAN AND BRIDESMAIDS (via the Tule Blog)
- Pre-Order Anne McAllister’s The Cowboy and the Kid (Tule News)
- Tule Founder Jane Porter Interviews One of Her Favorite Authors for the Tule Blog! (via the Tule Blog)