Jeannie Watt is the author of over 20 contemporary romances and the recipient of the Holt Medallion Award of Merit. She lives in a small ranching community—a place where kids really do grow up to be cowboys—with her husband, dog, cat, horses and ponies. When she’s not writing, Jeannie enjoys sewing retro fashions, running, and buying lots and lots of hay.
If you’d like to know more about Jeannie, check out her website JeannieWatt.com or visit her Facebook page www.facebook.com/jeannie.watt.1.
Jeannie's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Get Lucky with this giveaway for St. Patrick’s Day! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Jeannie Watt Covers Kids, Christmas & Crushes (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing September 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Celebrates 3rd Anniversary with Debut of Latest Copper Mountain Rodeo Series (Tule News)
- Fall’s almost here… and that means it’s Montana Born Rodeo time! (Tule News)