Madeline is a contemporary romance author who has always lived in Melbourne. She is a two-time RITA Award finalist and winner of Australia’s Romantic Book of the Year award (RUBY).
Her stories have strong heroines, compassionate heroes, and as much dialogue as she can cram in. As for why she writes romance, she’s in a long-term relationship with the genre and writing such stories makes it happy.
Madeline's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing August 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Father’s Day Recommended Reads: Part 1 (via the Tule Blog)
- Madeline Ash’s “Breaking Good” Nominated for a 2017 RITA®! (Tule News)
- RUBY Winners to be Announced this Saturday (Tule News)
- Kelly Hunter, Joan Kilby, and Madeline Ash Named 2016 RUBY Finalists (Tule News)
- Madeline Ash takes over the Tule Blog! (via the Tule Blog)
- Sexy Summer Collection Live (Tule News)
- Four Tule Authors Nominated for the 2016 RITAs! (Tule News)
- Celebrate Release Week with Madeline Ash! (via the Tule Blog)
- Complete Royal Holiday Series Now Available! (Tule News)
- Tule Blog Takeover and Giveaway, Hot Aussie Style! (via the Tule Blog)
- Behind the Scenes of “Her Secret Prince” by Madeline Ash! (via the Tule Blog)