Amy is an award-winning, USA Today best-selling Aussie author who has written sixty plus contemporary romances in both the traditional and digital markets. She’s sold two million books and been translated into over a dozen languages including manga.
Her books bring all the feels from sass, quirk and laughter to emotional grit to panty-melting heat. Yes, her books feature lots of sex and kissing. You probably shouldn’t try one if you think the sexy times belong behind closed doors – Amy rips the door right off the hinges.
She loves good books and great booze although she’ll take mediocre booze if there’s nothing else. She has two grown kids who have flown the coop for distant shores which is awesome because now she has a good reason to travel instead of because I want to.
At sixteen she met a guy she knew she was going to marry and she did. He’s the kind of guy who can start a fire with nothing but two stones, construct a dwelling from half a dozen tree branches and a ball of string, mend anything that’s broken with weird fixit juju and navigate home blindfolded with both arms tied behind his back but will also happily eat cornflakes for dinner when a deadline is looming. True hero material.
For many, many years she was a registered nurse. Which means she knows things. Anatomical things. And she’s not afraid to use them!
She lives on acreage on the outskirts of Brisbane with a gorgeous mountain view but secretly wishes it was the hillsides of Tuscany.
To keep up with her new releases you can join her mailing list here – http://www.amyandrews.com.au/newsletter.html
Amy's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- ALL’S FAIR IN LOVE AND CHOCOLATE: Release day post featuring Amy Andrews + EXCERPT (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing November 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Congratulations to the 2018 RITA® Finalist! (Tule News)
- Sexy Summer Collection Live (Tule News)
- 2015 AusRom Today Reader’s Choice Awards Nominees Announced (Tule News)
- Fun Facts: The Fairy Tales of New York (via the Tule Blog)
- Four new releases this week! (Tule News)
- Tule Blog Takeover and Giveaway, Hot Aussie Style! (via the Tule Blog)