From Scottish lairds to billionaire businessmen, Kelsey McKnight will ignite your soul, no matter what century it lives in.
Kelsey is a university-educated historian from southern New Jersey. She has married her great loves of romance, history, and literature to create her own tales of dashing heroes, sultry bad boys, and lovable heroines who have their own stories to tell. They will take you through the ballrooms of Victorian London, the hills of the Scottish Highlands, New York City penthouses, and into small towns with big hearts, all at the flip of a page.
When she’s not writing, Kelsey can be found reading, drinking too much coffee, spending time with her family, and working for a nonprofit organization.
Kelsey 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Publishers Weekly Reviews What Happens in the Castle (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing January 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- 2019 Holiday Gift Guide – Tule Publishing (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing November 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Publisher’s Weekly Reviews Royally Abandoned (Tule News)
- Tule Publishing July 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)