Gerri Russell is the award-winning author of historical and contemporary novels including the Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars series and Flirting with Felicity. A two-time recipient of the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Award and winner of the American Title II competition sponsored by RT Book Reviews magazine, she is best known for her adventurous and emotionally intense novels set in the thirteenth- and fourteenth-century Scottish Highlands. Before Gerri followed her passion for writing romance novels, she worked as a broadcast journalist, a newspaper reporter, a magazine columnist, a technical writer and editor, and an instructional designer. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and four mischievous black cats.
Gerri 's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Author Q&A: Gerri Russell discusses historical romance vs contemporary! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing July 2020 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- 2019 Holiday Gift Guide – Tule Publishing (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing August 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Author Q&A: Gerri Russell Talks Scot & Shop (via the Tule Blog)