Delicious recipes straight from the kitchens of your favorite Tule authors.
Tule Publishing has hit a milestone 10 years and we’re celebrating by showcasing some of our first 10’s! Learn more about our first 10 authors, meet our first 10 cowboys and cowgirls, watch our first 10 films, and maybe find yourself wrapped up dreaming of the holidays with our first 10 Christmas stories!
We are so thankful for each of you for continuing to put your faith in us to continue bringing you amazing reads. You are a crucial part to our success and we couldn’t have made it to our 10th anniversary without you! We hope you stick around all month for more celebratory blogs and are looking forward to another 10 years – cheers!
Get inspired in the kitchen with 10 of Tule’s favorite recipes from our authors and team members, just in time for the holidays!
- Delicious Southern Shrimp or Crawfish Pasta from author Susan Sands
- Quick Microwave Fudge from author Laurie Beach
- Darling Buttercream-Frosted Lemon Sugar Cookies from author Denise Wheatley
- Seven-Layer Cookies from author Nancy Robards Thompson
- Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes from author Jessica Gilmore
- Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies from author Lara Van Hulzen
- Cinnamon Rolls from Tule’s Managing Editor, Meghan Farrel
- Chocolate Carrot Cake with Pineapple from author Kaz Delaney
- Sweet Gingery Molasses Cookies from author Kris Bock
- Mouthwatering Beef Brisket from author Audrey Wick
. . . . . . . . . .
Thanks for stopping by to check out 10 of our delicious recipes from Tule Publishing! Here’s to a great year of #Tule10!