Shelli is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author who read her first romance novel when she snatched it off her mother’s bookshelf at the age of eleven. One taste and she was forever hooked. It wasn’t until many years later that she decided to pursue writing stories of her own. By then she acknowledged the voices in her head didn’t make her crazy, they made her a writer.
Shelli is a true pluviophile (lover of rain) and currently lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two daughters. She writes various genres of romance, but is most known for her contemporary series such as Holding Out for a Hero, The McLaughlins, and A is for Alpha. She’s a compulsive volunteer, and has been known to spontaneously burst into song.
Shelli's Books with Tule:
More to Explore:
- Tule Publishing July 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing June 2019 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Look at Shelli Steven’s Pinterest board and listen to her playlist for CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND COWBOY NIGHTS! (via the Tule Blog)
- Tule Publishing October 2018 Releases (via the Tule Blog)
- Book 2 in the Marshall Ranch series is here! (Tule News)
- Fall’s almost here… and that means it’s Montana Born Rodeo time! (Tule News)