Read more about our new releases for August. GIVEAWAY: We will pick ONE winner to receive a book of their choice from the August releases. Comment down below with your name, email address, and which book you’re looking most forward to reading! Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
Continue reading →
Delicious recipes straight from the kitchens of your favorite Tule authors.
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced. Any apple will do, a baking apple makes a moister cake, an eating one a crisper one.
- 1 cup (225g) self raising flour – if using all purpose add the usual amounts of baking soda
- 2 sticks (225g) softened butter
- ½ cup golden castor sugar plus more for sprinkling
- ½ cup soft brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 f
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth
- Beat in the eggs. Fold in the flour and cinnamon smoothly. If your batter isn’t a dropping consistency, add a tablespoon of milk until it is.
- Line the bottom of the cupcake cases with slices of apple so the bottom is covered
- Fill each case to about ¾ full
- Top each cake with more slices of apple
- Mix several tablespoons of brown or golden castor sugar with a tablespoon of cinnamon
- Sprinkle the tops of each cake
- Bake in the oven for approximately 18 minutes. If a skewer doesn’t come away clean bake for another three-five minutes.
An ex au-pair, bookseller, marketing manager and seafront trader, Jessica now works for an environmental charity in York. Married with one daughter, one fluffy dog and two dog-loathing cats she spends her time avoiding housework and can usually be found with her nose in a book. Jessica writes emotional romance with a hint of humour, a splash of sunshine and a great deal of delicious food – and equally delicious heroes.
It has a beautiful setting, a town full of interesting folk and, best of all, ranches full of cowboys and other bachelors all waiting for the right girl to tame them – how could I resist?
Hi! I I’m Jessica Gilmore and I live in the beautiful city of York, England with my husband, ballet-mad teen daughter and our much-loved and much-spoiled dog. I’ve been a published author for nearly three years now but Baking for Keeps is my first book for Tule. Continue reading →